Eligibility for Admission in 3 Years Diploma Courses
1. The admission to diploma level courses shall be made on the basis of the merit of the subjects Maths, Science and English with overall status pass in the matriculation examination.
2. Apart from the above basic educational qualifications, the general eligibility criteria shall be as contained in Punjab Government, Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training, Chandigarh Notification Nos. /27/2019-4TE2/1458413/1 Dated 08/04/2019 for diploma level courses and No. 8/27/2019-4TE2/1458517/
3. There is no lower or upper age limit for admission.
4. Reservations of seats in the affiliated institutions situated in Punjab shall be as per the policy of Government of Punjab, and for the institutes located at Chandigarh, the reservation shall be as per the policy of Chandigarh Administration
Candidates must bring the following certificates at the time of admission:
- Original Certificates:
– Qualifying Examination Detail Marks Sheet
– Matriculation Certificates (Date of Birth)
– Character Certificate from institutions last attended
– Proof of Residence/Domicile Certificate
– Certificate in support of claim under reserved category.
– Income Certificate, if admitted under Tuition Fee waiver seat / Reserved Category in support of claim under reserved category.
– Candidates, who fail to produce the requisite documents, will not be admitted.
- Attested copies of above certificates.
- One recent stamp size photograph.