Eligibility for Admission in 3 Years Diploma Courses
A. Regular Diploma Courses (Engg.) -Through Lateral Entry
1. Relative merit in 10+2 Science examination passed with vocational/Technical subjects in various branches OR Pass in Two Year ITI Course in appropriate specialization after Matriculation, up to maximum of 10% of sanctioned intake.
In case the seats remaining unfilled on the basis of criteria mentioned above, in para 1, shall be made on the basis of inter-se-merit of any of the following examinations:
i) One year ITI after 10th
ii) 10+2 Vocational (any branch)
iii) 10+2 with Science
v) Two year certificate course in Skilled Technician (Machinist/ Machine Maintenance) and Quality Insurance Inspector from R & D Centre for Bicycle and Sewing Machine Ludhiana.
Candidates must bring the following certificates at the time of admission:
1. Original Certificates:
• Qualifying Examination Detail Marks Sheet
• Matriculation Certificates (Date of Birth)
• Character Certificate from institutions last attended
• Proof of Residence/Domicile Certificate
• Certificate in support of claim under reserved category.
• Income Certificate, if admitted under Tuition Fee waiver seat / Reserved Category in support of claim under reserved category.
• Candidates who fail to produce the requisite documents will not be admitted.
2. Attested copies of above certificates.
3. One recent stamp size photograph.