Eligibility for admission to two year Diploma Course in Pharmacy:
i) The minimum educational qualification for admission to the diploma course in Pharmacy course will be pass in any of the following examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics:-
1. Intermediate examination in Science.
2. The first year of the three year degree course in science.
3. 10+2 examination (academic stream) in science.
4. Pre-degree examination
5. Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examinations.
Note : As per the decision of the PCI: candidates who have passed 10+2 from National/State Open Schools are also eligible for admission to diploma in Pharmacy.
ii) Admission of candidates shall be made on the basis of the relative merit of the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics in the Qualifying Examination. For reserved seats the relative merit of candidates shall be determined within each category of reservation. The admission to the seats reserved for sportsmen/sportswomen category will be made as per the policy framed by the Sports Department, Govt. of Punjab/U.T.
Candidates must bring the following certificates at the time of admission:
• Qualifying Examination Detail Marks Sheet
• Matriculation Certificates (Date of Birth)
• Character Certificate from institutions last attended
• Proof of Residence/Domicile Certificate
• Certificate in support of claim under reserved category.
• Income Certificate, if admitted under Tuition Fee waiver seat / Reserved Category in support of claim under reserved category.
• Candidates who fail to produce the requisite documents will not be admitted.
2. Attested copies of above certificates.
3. One recent stamp size photograph.